Tuesday 8 January 2008

Caroline

I don't think I'd feel comfortable to both come together.

We haven't spoken in over a week, did he tell you that?

I know: we're living in the same house and everything, but since we've started these sessions ... I don't know. It feels like we're complete strangers.

Sometimes I go into the kitchen or something, and he's in there making a cup of tea, and I don't know who he is. I can't see him as 'Frank' anymore. I just see a giant phallus standing there. A giant phallus making a cup of tea.

I just wanted to be open with him; to know the truth.

Now I'm not sure if I feel comfortable with the things I've found out.

1 comment:

ryan said...

A house is generally a shelter or building or structure that is a dwelling or place for habitation by human beings.